Your connection to OVS is one that is lifelong. There are many ways that you can stay connected, no matter where you live or how long it’s been since you were a student.
Connecting with the OVS community online is one of the easiest ways to keep current on alumni and school news and events. Our OVS Alumni Networking Group allows you to share knowledge, exchange ideas and best practices, trade personal and professional stories, and post and find job openings. Get started by joining OVS on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Here are other ways stay connected:
- Send in your news, updates, stories, greetings, and reminiscences
- Serve on the Alumni Council or a committee
- Serve as a Class Agent and help encourage you classmates to attend Alumni Weekend
- Sign up as a guest speaker and share your knowledge and expertise with OVS students
- Host or help to plan a regional gathering. The areas boasting the largest number of alumni are Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Northern California, Seattle area, Tokyo, Seoul, and Taipei.
For more information, or to get started, please contact us at 805-640-2578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.