Upon acceptance to Ojai Valley School, the student’s parent or guardian must pay a $500 registration fee as well as a non-refundable tuition deposit to reserve a place. The tuition deposit is $2,100 for a day student and $5,100 for a resident student. The deposit will be credited towards tuition.
Tuition payments can be made by check or wire-transfer. Tuition cannot be paid by credit card.
Payment Plan I: Payment in full by July 1, 2014.
Payment Plan II: Seventy percent (70%) of the contracted fees, less the tuition deposit and registration fee, are due by July 1 with the remaining thirty percent (30%) due November 1 as noted on the contract.
Payment Plan III: This plan allows the tuition and fees, less the tuition deposit and registration fee, to be paid in four payments. Thirty-five percent of the contracted fees are due May 1 (35%) and July 1 (35%), with fifteen percent due September 1 (15%) and November 1 (15%) as noted on the contract.
In addition to these payment options, Ojai Valley School partners with Your Tuition Solution, which can provide affordable educational loans and extended payment plans for families with children attending OVS. Please contact the Admission Office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (805) 646-1423, ext. 259 for details.